PREMIO 32 EVO A-G Vet
This is the new generation of the Premio 32 Laser device. It is a universal cold laser for bio-stimulation device. It delivers fast intense local analgesic, regenerative, muscle relaxant action without side effects, on a point or an area.
The Vet Model incorporates an additional nozzle which provides protection of the diode from the animal fur.
IR 905 nm 100 W superpulsed Biostimulation Laser, delivering 5 J/min.
INNOVATION / OUR +
The combination of the Nogier frequencies**.
EFFICENCY OF STIMULATION
- 905 nm LASER
- Crest power of 100 W
- Pulses of approximately 100 ns
- Constant energy 5 J/min through a super-pulsed emission mode
- Special auriculotherapy ERP nozzle
THE SEDATELEC « + »: THE NOGIER FREQUENCIES**
By combining the different Nogier frequencies**, beneficial effects can be potentiated.
5 stimulation modes:
- Analgesic (E and G frequencies) : reduces pain transmission to the central nervous system and improves local trophicity.
- Regeneration (A, B and F frequencies) : accelerates tissue reconstruction, restores cell functions and accelerates the healing and regeneration, process both superficially and deep.
- Relaxation (C, D and G frequencies) : facilitates release of tensions and muscle contractures.
- Nogier frequency** scanning (A to G frequencies): stimulation of pathological areas regardless of the origin of these.
- Individual frequency selection : Each of the 7 Nogier frequencies** can be selected individually to act on a specific physiological function.
- 5 direct access stimulation programs
- Illumination of the working area
- Audible information (30 sec) about the stimulation time
- Rechargeable battery, as easy as a mobile phone
- Independent operation for approximately 10 hours continuous use
- Removable safety Laser key
To keep your device close at hand, an optional stand is available : 112747 – PREM-03 – SUPPORT PREMIO.
Delivered in a rigid case containing an emission control tester, a pair of protective goggles, a rapid charger and a user manual.
This price includes the metal stand (MX57) and the book Laser Biostimulation (CMB599)
WE ARE UNABLE TO SEND THIS PRODUCT TO THE US OR CANADA. PLEASE REFER TO LOCAL DISTRIBUTORS.