The New ES-130 is a re-brand of the popular IC1107, a 3 channel, palm sized electro acupuncture unit
A Japanese ITO brand 3 channel electro acupuncture unit.
The 3 channels are independently controlled with the same adjustable output frequency 0-500Hz, the user can also select between two output voltages, low or high depending on the treatment, (Low setting: Max 9.0mA +/- 10% High setting: Max 15mA +/- 10%).
The unit is powered by a 9V battery and is supplied with 3 wires, user manual and protective case.
- A compact, lightweight, sturdy, palmsized, electro-acupuncture device.
- 3 independently controlled output channels with adjustable frequency indicated by flashing light.
- Low/high intensity settings.
- Unique asymmetric bi-phased pulse.
- Accessories include 3 sets of CE wire leads with rectangular CE jack, carrying case, belt clip, & instructions.
Frequency: 0-500Hz variable
Amplitude: Low setting: Max 9.0mA +/- 10% High setting: Max 15mA +/- 10%
Phase duration: 100µs
Pulse shape: Asymmetric bi-phasic
No. of Channels: 3 channels Others: Battery checker, Pulse rate indication
Power source: 9V battery (not supplied)
Dimensions: 61 (W) x 96 (D) x 27 (H)mm
Weight: Approx 200gm
SPARE LEADS: see EA39S for square plug fitting or EA39 for round pin adapter for older IC1107 models