A 6 channel electroacupuncture unit with digital display manufactured by ITO in Japan
- Allows simultaneous stimulation with twelve acupuncture needles (6 channels).
- Provides eight (8) different stimulation modes.
- Saves parameters of the previous treatment & incorporates 16 free programmable memory settings.
- Enables user to find and stimulate acupuncture points.
- Allows measurement of Ryodoraku points and storage of the measurement data.
- Environment-friendly electrode cords made of TPU, non-PVC material.
- Comes with a full range of safety functions.
- An excellent price/performance ratio is assured.
Power supply: Four (4) alkaline LR14 batteries
Supply Voltage: 6 V No. of Channels: 6, independently controllable
Pulse Shape: Symmetric, bi-phase square pulse
Stimulation by pen type electrode:
High: 0.32mA plus/minus 25% (peak) Low: 1-16mA plus/minus 25% (peak)
Phase duration: 50-400µs, adjustable
Timer: 0-60 minutes
Dimensions: 239(W) x 174(D) x 41(H) mm
Weight: Approx 1.2kg