- 5 outputs, including one output exclusively for a detection & stimulation probe.
- Frequency & pulse width are adjustable and separated into two groups,
Group 1 Channels 1 & 2,
Group 2 Channels 3 & 4. (Instead of 1 frequency and 1 width for all channels)
- 2 LCD for displaying precise frequency of each group and one LCD for showing sensitivity during acu-point detection and frequency during direct stimulation with probe.
- 3 different modes, Continuous, Modulate and Burst.
- High and Low selection of output.
- Timer selection for treatment, Continuous, 15 minutes and 30 minutes.
- Buzzer on / off for sound control during point detection.
- Steady output intensity increment control, no crossover, and no interference between each output.
Waveform: Biphasic Square Wave with a negative spike.
50 - 500 µS adjustable, when in X1 position
10 - 100 µS, when in X5 position
Pulse Rate: 1-100 Hz, adjustable, when in X1 position 5-500 Hz, adjustable, when in X5 position
Constant: pulse rate and width are adjustable from 1 - 100 Hz, & 50 - 500 µS respectively at X1 position, and from 50 - 500 Hz & 10 -100 µS respectively at X5 position.
Modulation: Preset Pulse Rate and width ramp up and down for 6 seconds per one cycle.
Burst: Preset Pulse Rate and width 3 seconds; 3 seconds
NOTE TO USA CUSTOMERS: This unit does not currently hold FDA approval, so we are unable to sell this model for shipment to the USA.