AWQ104E Electronic Acupuncturescope
A four channel unit for electrotherapy in Chinese Acupuncture treatments
- 4 channel output
- New IC circuitry, no cross over.
- Polarity reversal switch for each channel.
- Sensitive point location with both light and sound indication.
- E-E/APD treatment and location switch.
- High/low voltage switch: low for needles, high for TENS.
- Continuous, intermittent & dense-disperse (modulated) wave forms.
- Two frequency range settings: 0 to 100 and 0 to 1,000.
- Improved crocodile clips wires and detection probe
Channels: 4 outlets
Output current: 0-18mA (low) +/- 20% (on 500ohm load), adjustable 0-40mA (high) +/- 20% (on 500ohm load), adjustable
Pulse rate: at X1 - 120Hz, adjustable at X10-1200Hz, adjustable
Pulse Width: at X1 position, 350µS at X10 Ã¢â¬â 40µS
Pulse shape: Biphasic rectangular wave
Wave form: Adjustable, dense-disperse, and intermittent
Polarity: Changeable from positive to negative or vice versa
Power source: 9 V battery, type PP3, 6F22 or its equivalent (not supplied)
Output jack: 3.5mm diameter jack
Unit dimensions: 155 (W) x 105 (D) x 60 (H)mm
Unit weight: 330 gm (body only)
Operation temperature:+16ºC to +40ºC or + 61ºF to 104ºF
AVAILABLE WITH DIGITAL DISPLAY AWQ104L